Book an Appointment
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US! 786-436-0139
We are very excited to meet you and give you your dream brows!
Before booking an appointment with one of our artists, please read the requirements and details below.
Attn: If you are an existing client of our studio and need to book a follow up appointment, please email your artist or call/text 786-436-0139
PREVIOUS TATTOO WORK - PLEASE ADVISE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for best results and will be charged accordingly.
- If you are on medication and/or undergoing chemotherapy treatments, you MUST get cleared by your doctor PRIOR to your appointment.
- If you have a history of keloid scarring, you MUST have a written consent from your doctor for your appointment.
- Our Services are NOT available for pregnant and nursing women.
- If you have an iron deficiency, you MUST take iron supplements 6 weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you have any allergies, please check with us PRIOR to booking an appointment.
- You MUST be 18 years old. (Parental consent not accepted)